Dk-AG/F Electrolytic Grounding Rod for Lightning Protection Grounding Grid Project
|FOB Price:||US $100-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $100-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: DK-AG-F
- Length of Each Pitch: 1 Meter
- Weight: 8kg Per Pitch
- Usage: Earthing System
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Model: 3 Items Optional
- Transport Package: by Carton
- Origin: Nanning City, Guangxi, China
- Pitch Number: 3 Pitches
- Total Length: 3 Meters
- Weight of Backfill: 100kg(Accessories)
- Feature: Anticorrosion
- OEM and ODM: Yes
- Trademark: Dikai
- Specification: IEC61643, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8538900000
DK-AG/F anticorrosion electrolytic grounding electrode is researched and developed on the basis of our established product DK-AG electrolytic grounding electrode. It is a new design which is environment friendly. This product not only inherits the good points of DK-AG electrolytic grounding electrode - effectiveness in grounded resistance reduction, high stability, easy installation, etc., but also has good performance in extending the service life of steel material of grounding grid and reducing the grounding resistance continually.
The product having independent intellectual property rights
Getting national patent (patent number: 201020130992.7)
Magnesium is an essential element for human and the
Compounds crystal in the tube is non-toxic; Environment
Friendly product, easy engineering
Grounding effect far better than other similar products
Properties consistency in poor soil conditions and rock
Reducing material consumption
Complement to existing grounding system, can enhance the grounding effect
Service life is 10 years more than the traditional ones, up to several decades
Resistance reducing and conductive back filing soil: 25Kg/bag
Grounding resistance values are declining every day
And get to a minimum value after 1 year
|Item No.||Pitch Number||Length of Each Pitch||Total Length||Weight(kg)||Weight of Backfill|
(1)Widely applied for the grounding grid project in the transformer substation, the hydroelectric power station, and the wind power electric field;
(2)Applicable to the mountains base station grounding grid resistance project, such as: Mobile communications base stations, micro - Wave stations, broadcasting, and television grounding grid;
(3)Applicable to the grounding grid project which design value is less than 1Ω , such as: Computer room grounding grid, automated control room grounding grid, precision equipment grounding grid
(4)Is suitable for the grounding grid project in the high soil grounding electronic resistivity area;
(5)Under any soil environment, the earth resistance will fall to the design, value, for example: R=0.5Ω below.
1. Resistance Reduction Principle: DK-AG / F carry forward the principle of DK-AG resistance reduction. It consists of Φ 63mm stainless steel tubes, soft bare copper wire, and magnesium alloy (per piece 0.5 ~ 1m). There are a number of ion releasing breathing holes on the surface of the electrode, and environment friendly crystal compounds inside tube. When stainless steel pipes are buried underground, the breathing pores absorb the moisture from soil. When the water and crystals compound combines, the ions are spread through the pores. The ions penetrates into the soil under the effect of backfilled resistance reducing soil, making the soil surrounding the electrode achieved a good electrical conductivity, especially in areas on the rock hill with little soil. Ions may penetrate to the depth direction along the rock hill, making the original conductivity of the mountain geological structure form a good electrical ionic conduction path. It can reduce the grounding resistance dramatically in such surroundings.
2. Anticorrosion Principle: The normal electrolytic grounding electrode mostly uses Cu pipe as housing material. In the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements, Fe is more active than Cu. Fe and Cu's connection object with surrounding environment forms an galvanic battery, the copper as cathode, or the flat steel and other steel materials as the anode, speeding up the corrosion rate of steel material in the grounding grid. To solve this problem we developed this anti-corrosion grounding conductor. Ensuring high conductivity, stainless steels are used as the housing material and at the same time added Magnesium alloy material which is more active than iron element. After using this product, in the galvanic battery, Magaluma is the anode and the protected body steel material is the cathode, so as to achieve cathodes protection. These will greatly extending the life span of the grounding grid.
About Dikai Company
-More than 26 years specialized.
-25,000 square metres industrial park.
-More than 100,000 cases of lightning protection project services.
-Five series lightning protection products, more than 160 items.
-ISO ,OHSAS & CE certificated.
-CNAS National Laboratory.