Corrosion Resistant Copper Earthing Rod Electrolytic Ground Pole
|1-4 5-9 10-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $450 US $430 US $425 US $420 US $415|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: DK-AG
- Material: Pure Copper
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- Standard: GB/T
- Length of Each Pitch: 1 Meter
- Weight of Backfill: 25kg Per Bag
- Feature: Anticorrosion
- Size: 60mm Diameter
- Maaterial: Pure Copper
- Specification: CE and IEC
- HS Code: 8538900000
- Application: Grounding Grid
- Shape: Round
- Color: Red
- Pitch Number: 1 Pitch, 2 Pitches, 3 Pitches Optional
- Total Weight: 24kg
- Earthing Resistance: Less Than 1 Ohm
- Service Life: 10 Years
- Weight of Each Pitch: 8kg
- Trademark: Dikai
- Origin: Nanning City, Guangxi, China.
1.The product having independent intellectual property rights,getting national patent (patent number: 201020130992.7).
2.Magnesium is an essential element for human and the compounds crystal in the tube is non-toxic; environment.
3.Friendly product, easy engineering,grounding effect far better than other similar products.
4.Properties consistency in poor soil conditions and rock,reducing material consumption.
5.Complement to existing grounding system, can enhance the grounding effect.
6.Service life is 10 years more than the traditional ones, up to several decades.
7.Resistance reducing and conductive back filing soil: 25Kg / bag.
8.Grounding resistance values are declining every day, and get to a minimum value after 1 year.
|Item No.||Pitch Number||Length of Each Pitch||Total Length||Weight(kg)||Weight of Backfill|
DK-AG / F anticorrosion electrolytic grounding electrode is researched and developed on the basis of our established product DK-AG electrolytic grounding electrode. It is a new design which is environment friendly. This product not only inherits the good points of DK-AG electrolytic grounding electrode - effectiveness in grounded resistance reduction, high stability, easy installation, etc., but also has good performance in extending the service life of steel material of grounding grid and reducing the grounding resistance continually.
1. Resistance Reduction Principle: DK-AG / F carry forward the principle of DK-AG resistance reduction. It consists of Φ63mm stainless steel tubes, soft bare copper wire, and magnesium alloy (per piece 0.5 ~ 1m). There are a number of ion releasing breathing holes on the surface of the electrode, and environment friendly crystal compounds inside tube. When stainless steel pipes are buried underground, the breathing pores absorb the moisture from soil. When the water and crystals compound combines, the ions are spread through the pores. The ions penetrates into the soil under the effect of backfilled resistance reducing soil, making the soil surrounding the electrode achieved a good electrical conductivity, especially in areas on the rock hill with little soil. Ions may penetrate to the depth direction along the rock hill, making the original conductivity of the mountain geological structure form a good electrical ionic conduction path. It can reduce the grounding resistance dramatically in such surroundings.
2. Anticorrosion Principle: the normal electrolytic grounding electrode mostly uses Cu pipe as housing material. In the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements, Fe is more active than Cu. Fe and Cu's connection object with surrounding environment forms an galvanic battery, the copper as cathode, or the flat steel and other steel materials as the anode, speeding up the corrosion rate of steel material in the grounding grid. To solve this problem we developed this anti-corrosion grounding conductor. Ensuring high conductivity, stainless steels are used as the housing material and at the same time added Magnesium alloy material which is more active than iron element. After using this product, in the galvanic battery, Magaluma is the anode and the protected body steel material is the cathode, so as to achieve cathodes protection. These will greatly extending the life span of the grounding grid.